Welcome to KidCity, the Preschool and Children's Ministry of Colonial Church! First, we are privileged that you share your children, or at least are considering visiting our church! Every time we meet with your children or families and for every Bible truth we share, our question is "how can we make it come alive and unforgettable?" We desire children and their parents to have fun at church, enjoy each other, grow in friendship and faith, and be excited about experiencing God and His Word! I'd like to take just a moment of your time to share a few thoughts that reflect our "heartbeat" of KidCity.
The following truths are what we believe every child needs:
- A really big God they can trust no matter what. He can help them in everything they face.
- Someone else who believes what they believe and who can help them grow in their faith!
- Another leader saying the same things parents say about God and His Word!
- Others who can help them make wise choices based on filtering decisions on God's view and what the Bible teaches.
- Parents who are involved in their child's life, spends time with them, and is active in their spiritual growth -- we as the "church" commit to partner with you in this process!
Thanks for visiting our website and I welcome the opportunity to personally visit with you, answer any questions you have, and give you a tour of the KidCity. I'll be glad to meet with you and your family! Feel free to give me a call or send an email.
Lori Thomas & Amanda Dorsey
Children's Ministry Director's